Y-Concept

Monday, April 13, 2015

Intensive Night Treatment > SUPREMŸA AT NIGHT (Supremÿa la nuit) by SISLEY (시슬리 수프리미아)

My reviews on the products are very personal, and I, myself, am not affiliated with the company producing the products. I always do my best to keep my review very neutral, yet, friendly and more focused on results after using the products rather than ingredients or benefits advertised by the company. Although this enabled me to tell whether the product's description turns out to be fool- proof or not, for various personal skin needs/issues, I cannot guarantee that the products which worked on my skin will definitely work on yours.



Hi everyone!
It has been raining outside, and I thought it might be a good time to do some blog posting! :) Hope you are doing well, and here I am with another post, this time on intensive night treatment product Supremÿa la nuit by Sisley :). Enjoy!


I must say, this is very expensive! -_- Regardless here I'm on my 4th bottle. ie. it has been 4 years since I started using this product. I'm not going to lie, saying "Oh, this brings A MIRACLE to my skin" :P. The results are quite similar to their green detox night complex, which I've talked about before. So you can go and have a read about it if you are interested! :).


Okay, let's be straightforward. Regardless of Sisley's claims on this product, it does a great job on bringing life back into your skin rather than correcting wrinkles and lifting cheek area and jowls. It does brighten up your skin, but again the improvement is very subtle. Like any other high end intensive treatments (you can click and read about it further if you are keen), it feels more like it super charges your skin cells. It is the most hydrating and comforting amongst all intensive treatments by Sisley.

So if you have combo/oily skin, then you might find this product a bit too rich over summer, so be aware. For any other skin types, I don't see any problem using in any season although I'd prefer to use it over Spring and Autumn when my skin doesn't know what it's doing during seasonal changes.

Considering the fact that you don't need any other products in conjunction with Supremÿa la nuit except a toner and an eye cream, and the amount you get (50ml), it will last you 4-6months! :O (Well, it really depends on how much you apply each time though.) Now, it doesn't sound too bad, hey! :P
August 2012
Current

Oh, a very important tip! Never EVER get greedy when using Supremÿa la nuit!;) Meaning, don't layer any other serums or anti-aging creams. It already has very active ingredients that your skin will break out with if you layer other active products, so please don't do that :). I'm warning you based on experience :P. However, if your skin feels still considerably dry/dehydrated, you can layer a basic hydrating cream on top about 20minutes after putting Supremÿa la nuit. Yes, you need to give it some time to be absorbed into your skin :).

It will definitely bring the glow back to your skin, and this has been the main reason why I've been purchasing it every year >_< Yes, it's all about THAT glow, hey! :P  And somehow the aromatic scent made me fall asleep better XD. The scent is very subtle, not overpowering at all, and it does relax me and my soul (?! :p)  when massaging onto my skin:P. Haha. 

I got mine from Neiman Marcus, but you can also get it from Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys and Sisley US website too! Sisley US website offers cool samples and GWP most of the times, so I highly recommend you to buy from there if you are more into samples and GWP rather than topping up your points at department store:).