Y-Concept

Friday, March 29, 2013

Review> LA PRAIRIE Skincare Purchase Guide!

My reviews on the products are very personal, and I, myself, am not affiliated with the company producing the products. I always do my best to keep my review very neutral, yet, friendly and more focused on results after using the products rather than ingredients or benefits advertised by the company. Although this enabled me to tell whether the product's description turns out to be fool- proof or not, for various personal skin needs/issues, I cannot guarantee that the products which worked on my skin will definitely work on yours.




***Read about Review> Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! **La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)** and
Review > LA MER Skincare Purchase Guide!



If you have been reading my blog posts, 
you might know I have been using La Prairie products.
I have been using their range religiously for 4 years now, and my mother has for over 5 years.
In fact, I wrote a few posts on La Prairie toners last year.
If you want me to write reviews on a particular La Prairie product (or any questions), then please leave me a comment :) .

I have combination /oily on T-zone skin, and very reactive to any changes (life style, food, products..etc.).

Oh, just to let you know if you were wondering, 
here are La Prairie skin care products that I HAVE NOT tried yet;



A. Cellular Radiance Night cream

B. Cellular Radiance Radiance cream
C. Soothing After Sun Mist (Face and Body)





From my experience, expensive products do not necessarily always mean that they are very effective.
Sometimes, you might see the same results from the other products from different brands.
Effectiveness can vary from person to person.

And to me (or to my skin/lifestyle) personally, there were some products that I can tell you, 


"No, you do not necessarily have to buy it from La Prairie to get the best results." 



I am not saying that they are ineffective, 
but saying that you can also get WOW results from other brands on the market. 
So I am suggesting some options basically, especially if you are on a budget :).

So let's have a look!



A. Cellular Eye Make-up Remover

B. Cellular Cleansing Water for Eyes and Face

C. Cellular Mineral Face Exfoliator

E. Anti- Aging Complex Cellular Intervention cream

F. Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive

G. Advanced Marine Biology Tonic

H. Cellular Lip Renewal Concentrate

I. White Caviar Illuminating Face cream   

J. Advanced Marine Biology Revitalizing Emulsion for face and eyes 

K. Cellular Hydrating Serum

L. Cellular Oil Control Tonic

M. Purifying Cleanser

N. Foam Cleanser

O. Cellular Hydralift Firming Mask



Hope this post helps you with your purchase with La Prairie
Skin care is a true investment in commitment indeed! 
Best of luck with your skin care regime! :)