Y-Concept

Saturday, January 19, 2013

ALEXANDER WANG Knit Dress & Churros (알렉산더 왕 니트 드레스)

This post reflects my own personal interpretation/styling on fashion. 
And I, myself, am not affiliated with any fashion companies.
That is, you need not buy all the things that I wear/own to get the exact look. 
You can always mix and match with what you have got in your wardrobe and have fun! :)






Darling Harbour in Sydney & Vincent Van Gogh <Starry Night over the Rhone>



Evening view at Darling Harbour was very B-U-tiful!

It was very crowded too. 






You might have noticed from the photos, YES, I have been shopping! 

In fact, my man and I were sort of exhausted from too much tourism(?!) in Sydney! Ha!:P
And we were urgently looking for some place where we can have a sit and relax a bit.



Guess where we chose!






LOL




Chocolateria San Churro!





Yum.....Muy rico!!!! 

Me gusta los churros!!!!!! :D jeje


Well,



It was not a very romantic choice, but we are not very into drinking.


So it was totalmente perfecto!!


      Does my outfit fit in this Churro place?:P                   

Definitely not!

But I love dressing up, so why bother! :P







This beautiful timeless ribbed knit dress is by Alexander Wang.

I love this asymmetric hem, and it fits beautifully...!
Alexander Wang is genius indeed!
      Who would not like his clothes?
So chic and modern!
Unfortunately the dress is very delicate, 
so I do not think I can wear this as often as I would like :(.


As you might have already noticed, 
I totally forgot to pack my strapless nude push up bra.. 

aaaaaaaaargh! >:-((
So please excuse me!








The finish of this look can vary depending on your choice on make up, shoes, hair style, accessories..etc.
but I chose modern chic look this time.

Talking of my tote bag, some of you might be guessing why I did not go with a clutch.
The answer to that is simply because;

a. I had to carry my umbrella, sunscreen etc.. because of the crazy weather.

b. my man does not want to carry a clutch for me, but this bag :(

c. we have been shopping!

So if I were back home, I would have carried a clutch! :)
(And it will feel more elegant and classy!)

Anyways, I also tried to match the colours of my toe nails, my bag, and my wide belt 
to purple for more harmonious look.


This look is great for any occasions; dating, parties, formal occasions..etc.


Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend, everybody!


Chao! 

Besos!!









Alexander Wang dress online.
Chanel nail varnish in #607 Delight online.
OPI nail varnish Pamplona Purple.
Tory Burch belt Online.
Yves Saint Laurent colour-block tote bag online