Y-Concept

Friday, August 2, 2013

Animal Instinct...Pure seduction... Autumn/Winter Collection 2013 by PRADA, MARC JACOBS & GUCCI

This post reflects my own personal interpretation/styling on fashion. 
And I, myself, am not affiliated with any fashion companies.
That is, you need not buy all the things that I post here
You can always mix and match with what you have got in your wardrobe and have fun! :)







Pablo Picasso  < King of the Minotaurs >


If you have read my previous post Legenddary! Muubaa!
you know that I am a warmer season lover! 
>_< 

Not just that, I just love the ideas of adding/reflecting our characters in our fashion!
This is another reason why I prefer S/S rather than A/W.
At least for me, it is much more challenging to add a hint of character 
in A/W fashion than in S/S's.

The clothes, textures, colours..etc. that we have access to are very limited indeed.
Well, if you have a magical sense of fashion and lots of cash to splash, 
then it will not be a big problem at all! ;)
But the truth is that most of us cannot afford to buy new clothes 
for every season just to follow the trend! :'(

What I believe is that the best way to deal with such a challenge is to;
look into the leading designers' collections (follow your taste!) 
and try to find a key concept in them.
And that is simply what you should do!

Fashion normally recycles, so please break the idea of

Old Fashion=Dead=Outdated.

Personally, I believe that fashion revives just in different colours, textures and shapes.
This does not necessarily change its essence anyways.
You might laugh, 
but this is the main reason why I cannot just throw away 
my mother's old designer clothes and accessories! >_<

LOL

And clearly, some of my favourite leading brands 
have proven this in A/W collection 2013.






























It is very true that personal interpretation on fashion varies from person to person, 
which is one of the things I love the most about fashion.
This brings out different outcomes, ie. different styles/characters!

Anyway, I hope you caught some key concepts from these three collections! :)

Yes!

All about animal inspired after all!

Textures, colours, silluettes..etc.
A hint of anything animal felt!
Not overly done, but chic!

Isn't it amazing to see how just adding one accessory makes a huge difference in the image and overall style?
Who said these are just for our mothers' generation? :P

So, now you know what you need to do!
Autumn is coming, and make sure to check 
whether you (or even your mother :P) have got anything animal printed/textured..etc. 
in your (or your mother's :P) wardrobe! 
And if you do, 
then you should put it aside so that you can play with it in coming A/W!

I try to do my best to keep my post informative/helpful as possible as I can.
So hopefully you have found this post helpful with organising your wardrobe 
for the coming season! :) 
In fact, I should go and do mine too! 
Haha XD

Thank you for reading my post 
and 
Good Luck!