Y-Concept

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Intensive Treatment > Cellular Power Infusion by La Prairie (라프레리 쎌룰라 파워 인퓨젼)

My reviews on the products are very personal, and I, myself, am not affiliated with the company producing the products. I always do my best to keep my review very neutral, yet, friendly and more focused on results after using the products rather than ingredients or benefits advertised by the company. Although this enabled me to tell whether the product's description turns out to be fool- proof or not, for various personal skin needs/issues, I cannot guarantee that the products which worked on my skin will definitely work on yours.




Cellular Power Infusion by La Prairie


On my fourth bottle
After completion of the four bottles

I have mentioned in my previous post that I will make a blog post on 
In fact, I was tossing if it was even necessary to make a post 
since this was not the first time that I was on this treatment. 
And then, I thought it might be worth doing it since the purpose of using 
Cellular Power Infusion this time was due to my post-surgery skin condition.

As you might have already noticed from the photos above, 
my face look still very puffy although major swelling has gone down dramatically...:/ 
So, my point is that our face is like our body. 

Stretched -> Shrunken down = Loosened/Saggy skin.


This explains the importance of firming/lifting care after surgery.

I have seen quite a few patients who have gone for lifting laser treatments 
due to their age and/or poor post-surgery skin care.
I am only in my 20's, so I thought I would treat this problem readily 
with my long-loved treatment Cellular Power Infusion.

Obviously my skin was totally out of my control after surgery 

because of poor skin care and lack of sleep at least for one month after surgery. 
My skin felt very sore, sensitive, unbalanced and overly stressed. 
Indeed, my skin looked lifeless and clearly my skin has lost its own rhythm. 

And basically, Cellular Power Infusion solved all of these problems 

except my sleeping patterns. Overall, I am very pleased with the result; that my skin 
got much more balanced, toned and energetic. My skin broke out less too. 
Well, hardly any I suppose. Maybe it was putting my skin back to its cycle? 
Or charged as its claim? I could not feel that 'dramatic' difference/change, 
but it somehow happened to my skin progressively like health supplements.
And it feels that my expensive creams worked better with this treatment.
So I guess it also acts as a boosting treatment, which is excellent.

Well, if you have a high budget, I definitely say you should add this 

on the top of your regular skin care regime! :)
I feel that I should make a post on lower budgeted skin care treatment too.
Anyways, this is all for now, I hope this helped! 

Best luck! :)
.