Y-Concept

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

La Prairie Holiday Limited Edition 2013 < Luxurious Radiance Moments > ( 라프레리 2013년 홀리데이 리미티드 에디션 )

My reviews on the products are very personal, and I, myself, am not affiliated with the company producing the products. I always do my best to keep my review very neutral, yet, friendly and more focused on results after using the products rather than ingredients or benefits advertised by the company. Although this enabled me to tell whether the product's description turns out to be fool- proof or not, for various personal skin needs/issues, I cannot guarantee that the products which worked on my skin will definitely work on yours.

I usually stock up my La Prairie products over holiday seasons.
As always, they presented some different limited editions this year! 
If you are into their Skin Caviar range, then you should definitely check their online website or go to the counter and have a look! 
Very great value for money!! ;)
I was very tempted to get the Platinum Rare gift set, where you basically get an eye cream for free!
HOWEVER...

I already got my Platinum Rare serum and cream two months ago as a gift with purchase.
So I had to postpone this great deal until next year :'(.

At least, I picked Luxurious Radiance Moments, which includes Pure Gold Radiance range.






Simply because I love this eye cream! <3
This eye cream is my must have over the colder seasons!! >_< 

When you order online, it always comes in this paper box with a ribbon.
Even if you asked for a gift wrap, it comes the same LOL.






No offence, but I have found that Korean La Prairie gift wrapping looks more luxurious and suits its image better :P. 
No complaint, just saying :P.






In this set, along with the full size eye cream, you get 15mL of Pure Gold Radiance serum (OMG this is the real deal if you know what I mean!!). I know some people complain about this serum, but I figured out that there is a trick to apply it! (I will write a quick post about it soon!) 
By the way, I love this serum, it feels very hydrating and brings instant radiance and glow >_<. 
If you are after rich serum, this one is way to go. 
Highly recommended!! :D





Oh, and it also includes 7mL of Radiance cream, which will last you quite a while. 
This cream is too rich for me, so I passed this onto my mother~ lala XD 
I am such a GREAT daughter, right? :P LOL.

I also got 5mL Platinum Rare cream, 3mL Platinum Rare eye cream and foaming cleanser as part of GWP
This event continues until the last week of November, so hurry if you are planning to purchase some products! 
You also get to pick one free sample along with these, so Voila! :)






If you are looking for a luxurious gift for anyone around you or even for yourself, then this is the way to go! :)
Foolproof quality! 
However, if you have never tried these before, then make sure you visit a nearby counter and test out the texture :). 

The Pure Gold Radiance range is very rich, so more suitable for mature skin seeking some wrinkle correction! :) 
For firming and lifting, try the Skin Caviar range
There are quite a few Skin Caviar holiday value kits, so make the right decision according to your needs :). 

I hope this post was helpful for your holiday preparation! 
Buena Suerte!! :D