Y-Concept

Monday, January 6, 2014

Review > LA MER Skincare Purchase Guide! ( 라메르 스킨케어 구매 가이드 )

My reviews on the products are very personal, and I, myself, am not affiliated with the company producing the products. I always do my best to keep my review very neutral, yet, friendly and more focused on results after using the products rather than ingredients or benefits advertised by the company. Although this enabled me to tell whether the product's description turns out to be fool- proof or not, for various personal skin needs/issues, I cannot guarantee that the products which worked on my skin will definitely work on yours.




***Check my previous posts:
Review> LA PRAIRIE Skincare Purchase Guide!

Review> Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! **La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)**





 
I have noticed a lot of people visited my blog  to read about La Prairie and comparisons of luxury skincare brands, So I decided to make a purchase guide on La Mer products! :)

Please be aware of the fact that this is a personal review, so you shouldn't solely rely on what I am going to list here. HOWEVER, you can trust my review since I am very careful and honest when I review products.
I have been using La Mer over six years, and I have not yet experienced their claim that it's "a miracle"..
Sigh*
Although there has been no miracle for me sadly, I know that it has been working since I have not gained any noticeable aging on my skin! :)

Before listing the products that you can replace to more reasonably priced products on the market, here are the products that I HAVE NOT tried yet;







So, here is the list of the products that I personally think that you can replace to some other brands. These products do work, but I just found out the products from other brands work as much as these do. If you have been using these products and are happy with them, then you do not need to quit using them. 

















I hope this was a bit of help for those who are about to change their regime to La Mer, or contemplating the high end skincare brands :). Thanks for reading!


Heureuse année 2014!  <3